Multi-tier, cross-platform data access and visualization in grids¶
Learn to build and deploy modern, multi-tier data-driven Delphi applications for multiple platforms with the Visual Component Library (VCL), FireMonkey (FMX), and TMS WEB Core!
- Become a VCL UI Grid Control Insider! Get to know TAdvStringGrid and its data-aware counterpart TDBAdvGrid in detail. Starting with basic examples, use HTML, insert images, export and import data, customize navigation and mouse-interaction. In-depth look at sorting, editing, filters, and grouping with real-world examples
- Efficiently work with data from text files, embed it in your executable, or use FireDAC with SQLite. Write asynchronous, non-blocking code
- Use vector images in your grid, browse ZIP archives, and export reports to Microsoft Excel and Adobe PDF
- Take the fear out of complex multi-tier Delphi projects!
- Step-by-step you will learn to build a database, add a Web service, write clients for Windows, Smartphones, and the Web!
- Learn how to deploy your Web services as Windows Services and manage them using a Web interface as part of your service
- Test and add documentation with Swagger UI
- Easily retrieve diagnostic information to monitor your services with Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Build Web and cross-platform desktop applications with TMS Web Core and the powerful TMS Miletus sharing the same code base